Wednesday, May 5, 2010

IT'S A ______!!!



It was so fun to find out the gender at our Gender Reveal Party surounded by our loved ones!!!!

GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! If you can't tell by our faces we are SHOCKED! I never thought I would have a girl and Dylan REAAAAAAAAAALlly didn't think we were having a girl. I am over the moon for our sweet little girl. What a precious gift from God.

4 comments:

  1. OMG, how exciting! I just told Henry a few weeks ago that I wanted to do this when the time comes for us :) Thank you so much for sharing via video!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute way to find out but I have to know who knew enough to bake the cake??? Congratulations and just FYI I liked having my girl first...the boys seemed so easy in comparison!

    Lorri Curto

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! Congrats! I met Doug on Tuesday when we went to have lunch with Charlton at work. He mentioned the gender reveal party and I told him I'd be excited to hear. Couldn't be more excited for you- a girl- what fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the face you and Dylan are making as you cut the cake. Congratulations on a baby girl!! Very good news.

    ReplyDelete