Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sick Week

I have been sick ALL WEEK LONG! It is seriously cramping my style!

We are so lucky to have such WONDERFUL moms! My mom came on Monday after work to take care of me and Isabelle, brought me dinner and put us BOTH to bed, and Dylan's mom came on Tuesday after work and brought me dinner and played with my poor baby who has stayed at home with me ALL WEEK! Wow what a blessing they are! Last night Dylan came home early* and spent some quality time with Isabelle. The way he serves and loves both me and Isabelle teaches me so much every day. I sure got a good one!



I never would have thought almost 9 years ago when we started dating that I would witness big Dylan, he is a giant in my family....he is at least a foot taller than most of us, sitting in the pinkest of rooms reading bible stories to our precious little girl in his arms.

Today I am finally feeling better but not quite up to getting out. I think Isabelle and I are in need of a majorly fun day out tomorrow!



*(early in busy season = 8 pm)

1 comment:

  1. Sorry you've been sick too! I know, I have been going crazy with cabin fever and there's so much I've been wanting to do with Graham lately! Glad you liked my post, haha :)

    ReplyDelete