My Little Miss is officially on the path to crawling. She has been "creeping" for a long time. She can push herself backwards, but has been less interested in more productive moving thus far. I let her play on the floor with her cousins at Mimi and Pop's house on Easter and she started rolling and reaching. Since then I realized I had seriously restricted her movements by putting her on a blanket!
After a week of playing on the carpet she started rocking on her hands and knees!! She is not at all afraid to lurch forward from sitting to crawling but is still not that interested in rolling to get places. I think we are getting closer to crawling! If I can ever get my videos to upload on blogger I will show you some of the many, boring for most people, videos of Isabelle in action:)
No comments:
Post a Comment