Monday, February 1, 2010

Surprise!

Dylan and I got a big surprise at the end of January!

We found out we are expecting our first baby! It is our little Winter Surprise!
We are totally overwhelmed that God would entrust us with a precious gift like this. We didn't think we were ready for such a gift but He knew better and Praise God for that!!!

Jeremiah 29:11 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."

God has richly blessed us and we have a great and wonderful Inheritance!

We are expecting the little one, we call he/she Baby D, sometime towards the end of September.

I am busy trying to decide on doctors and hospitals and all the medical details. Once we come set on a provider then we will get to have our first visit to find out an official due date! More information to come as we go to our first visits!

No comments:

Post a Comment