Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Baby D's First Home Video

Today I had my second appointment and got to have an ultrasound, this time with the official ultrasound lady! It was so exciting to see our little one bouncing around all over the place. You could see the baby's profile and the little arms and legs moving around. It was so exciting. I can't wait for our next ultrasound at 20 weeks. They wanted to more accurately date my pregnancy so I am now officially 11 weeks and 4 days, which gives us a due date of September 25! My brother's birthday is September 30, so I am hoping it will be sometime around there! I took the Mom's, or should I say Grandmothers, to the appointment today so they could share in the fun! Here is the video I took so Dylan could see and hear all the excitement.

No comments:

Post a Comment