Thursday, September 30, 2010

Happy Birth Day My Darling!

Introducing Miss Isabelle Grace Dahmann

Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.

My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,

your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.




The purest of joys



Born September 22, 2010 at 7:13 AM
6lbs 9 oz 19 inches long

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations! She's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathrine, I saw your blog through facebook. Our little girl born in July is an Isabel too! Only spelled a little differently. Congrats on your little girl...she is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete