Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Laughing Baby


Can my 13 day old baby be laughing???

I will try and capture it on video. We noticed from the very first day she smiled. It is so cute! She smiles after she nurses, when she is in a deep dreaming state. Now Dylan and I have noticed she does this cute little giggle while she smiles sometimes too.

I think she is laughing for sure....
We are such first time parents :)

Happy Tuesday!

3 comments:

  1. Graham laughed in his sleep when he was first born (still does sometimes) it's the cutest thing!! I bet she is defintely laughing!! She is just a happy girl because she is being taken care of so well :) Hope everything is going great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I believe it! I can't wait to hear it in a few days?!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to hear Graham laughed too, it proves its real! I like to think she is happy and things are going great!!

    ReplyDelete