
Proof that I DO put my baby girl in other colors besides pink....but seriously she looks so GOOD in pink..."My colors are blush and bashful"
It also helped that I got some awful virus and my mom came over last night to deliver much needed dinner and love for Isabelle! She got Isabelle to sleep a good 2.5 hours earlier than usual by just putting her in her bed awake AND she stayed asleep to her normal wake up time! Can we all say HALLELUJAH! Aren't Mom's the best?
UPDATE: Isabelle went down (awake) again as she did last night around 6:30/7:00 pm and slept for an hour until she got her 8:00 feeding and then went back to sleep for the night! GLORIOUS! Now all I have to do is get my husband to come home at a decent hour so we can have our some alone time! For now I will just play around in Photoshop and watch girly shows :)

She always stares me down as I get dressed!
I also read a great post over at MckMama and found some great tips about baby sleep routines and cues. Once you become a parent you really understand how important sleep is. I have always taken my own sleep very seriously, like 12 hours sometimes, but I had no idea how much I would think/stress/discuss baby sleep!

Isn't she the sweetest!
On a totally unrelated note, I weighed Isabelle Sunday and she weighed 15 lbs!!! Since we did her 4 month well baby early I don't know what percentile she is in but I am sure it is the Super Perfect Baby percentile :)
Happy Tuesday to you!
Uhm, I love that I still learn things from your blog posts. Yay for Mimi's awesomeness!
ReplyDeleteIt is funny how we talk ---well lets just say quite often :) and you still learn things form my posts!
ReplyDelete