Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We had a photoshoot for Valentines Day with Isabelle's new bloomers. Am I the only one who loves bloomers and monogramming??

I need to practice with my new lens I got for Christmas. I took photography in college but feel like Digital slr is so much harder to get right---either that or manual or aperture/shutter speed priority are just TOO EASY!







Just know that we love you dear readers, all ten of you :)

-K&I

1 comment:

  1. THANK YOU SO MUCH for all of your advice on breastfeeding. I really appreciate it. I used to click over to you blog through somebody, but I haven't been here in a while. I'm so glad you commented though, because I just added you to my google reader so I can keep up with your sweet family!! Your baby girl is precious!! Again thanks for the advice. I'm sure I'll have more questions later, so I hope you don't mind if I ask you more specific questions sometime!!

    ReplyDelete