Sunday, March 27, 2011

Warm Spring Weekend

We had a great weekend filled with lots of family time. Dylan's Aunt and Uncle from New York came in town and we had a nice dinner at his parent's house. We ate a delicious dairy-free meal, more on that in another post, by the pool. It was heavenly in a word!

We also celebrated Connie's Birthday Saturday night and danced the night away. Has anyone else tried Just Dance 2 on the Wii. It is FUN. Dylan and I did some duets. We really should hace recorded it.

Sunday we had lunch at my parents after church. The food was good but the company was better. Isabelle and I braved the cold waters with her cousins. It was the kind of weekend I needed after being stuck at home for three whole weeks being sick! Dylan somehow escaped said sickness. He is superhuman like that.

Here is a shot from today's splashy fun. One word from the (almost) 5 and 2 year old to remember the afternoon "Bodyslam"!

No comments:

Post a Comment